Tuesday 9 February 2016

All people quilt UFO challenge

Last year All people quilt started a UFO challenge and I printed it out and wrote my list with all great intentions. The way it works is that you print out the list and it has spaces 1 through to 12 that you write down a quilt or project that you want to finish and then on the 1st of each month they list a number and you try and finish that quilt for that month. Things started out in the wrong direction for me last year with a surgery in January and still recovering through February. Although I managed to finish 9 quilts last year I only completed 3 that were on my UFO challenge list.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They are running it again this year and with it being my goal to try and complete as many UFO's as I can I have filled out my list again. This year most of these are one's that I have already started but I have added a couple that I haven't started yet but I really would like to have made by the end of the year. So let's see how productive I am this year and how many I can knock off that list. If you are interest in participating in the all people quilt UFO challenge you can find a link to print out your own copy HERE.
 
 
 
 
 
So lets see how organized I am this year and how many of these UFO's projects I can get finished.  My hope is all of them plus some extra but we will see.
 
Hope everyone is doing well and happy sewing.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment