Monday 21 September 2015

2016 Pouch Swap

Going along with me deciding it was time to start joining up for some more swaps. My next swap I decided to join was the 2016 Pouch swap. I decided this swap would be a great one to join in on because it is not due until 4th March next year so plenty of time to work on it with other swaps on the agenda and Christmas just around the corner. This swap is being run by the wonderful Kristi from @sugarndspice77 over on instagram.



This seems like such a fantastic swap and we were to answer some questions about our likes and dislikes on fabric and different kinds of pouches and so forth then we were to post some mosaics on instagram of some different pouches we liked. I will post some pictures below of the pouches that I liked but once again like my other swap I joined I am really not fussy and would love and appreciate whatever my partner chooses to make. For me swaps are more about having some fun and getting to make some friends along the way. And lets be real here if you love sewing and quilting and are addicted to fabric like I am anything you get is beautiful and who couldn't use another pouch right. I know for me I love using my pouches that I have for storing all sorts of things in from Hexies to have on the go for traveling to my quilting wonder clips. They just come in handy for almost everything.

                                                                          Mosaic 1




                                                                       Mosaic 2


So these were my mosaics that I posted on instagram of some pouch ideas but liked. but like I said earlier to whoever my partner is these are just a guide and just relax and have some fun. I will love anything that you make.

I will do another update on this swap once we have sent and received our swap parcels so stayed tuned if you would like to see what I am making for my partner and what I receive.

Take care and have a fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment