Monday 23 November 2015

Bonnie & Camille dream mini quilt swap

The Bonnie & Camille dream mini quilt swap is the next swap that has just wrapped up. For this swap we were to only use Bonnie and Camille fabric ranges along with Moda bella 97 (which is a slightly off white tone). This swap was also a secret swap so we didn't know who our partners were until our sweet little packages arrived in the mail. They were all due to be shipped by November 16th 2015 and it was open internationally.



Now that these dream mini quilt's have been posted and received I can share with you all what my sweet swap partner  Laurie made for me. She made me this gorgeous mini tulips which is a pattern from Thimble blossom. You can find the link to buy this pattern HERE. Thimble blossom has so many wonderful patterns so it's so hard to choose a favourite but I think this tulip's patterns is probably close to number 1 for me. I will share with you some pictures  of this sweet little mini that Laurie kindly made for me.



She was also very generous and sent me some awesome extra's. This cute little hand made knitted dish cloth/ face cloth, some chocolate and this beautiful 12 days of Christmas panel, which is so cute that I have already started working on it to try and get it ready for Christmas this year.



My partner that I was to make for was Leah. She did an inspiration mosaic and in her sign up she had selected a few mini quilts that she liked and one of those was the mini spools also by Thimble blossom. If you like this pattern and are interested in making  one for yourself you can find the link for the pattern HERE. This was such a great pattern to make and came together so quickly.



I also sent a few extra's along with my mini to my partner Leah. I sent her this cute little fox note book and some handmade button bookmarks.



Thank you all for reading and stay tuned as there will be a second blog post tonight with a special announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment