Monday 23 November 2015

For all you christmas lover's

I love Christmas. It's my favourite time of year.



I love to Christmas craft, bake and make homemade gifts for all my family and friends. So for all of you out there that are like me I want to welcome you all along on this journey with me as my first Christmas as a blogger.



 As a special treat for you all I will be doing a blog post a day from tomorrow  the 24th November to the 24th December. I will be sharing with you some yummy Christmas recipe's and treats, Christmas crafting and DIY, Christmas tradition's that I love and also how I like to get organized for this crazy time of year  whilst living with chronic pain.



 I get a little obsessed with crafting at this time of year and have been purchasing crafting items for sometime now. So get ready to get your CRAFT on.






If you are a Christmas lover or just like to bake or craft stay tuned for some exciting things to come over the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment