Wednesday 16 December 2015

Aussie christmas swap part 2

The Aussie Christmas swap was a swap I joined in on a few months ago on Instagram. It wrapped up on the 8th of December and we were to either make , buy or bake something for our secret partner.





Now that my partner has received here goodies and I received mine from my partner I can reveal the extreme generosity that I received from my sweet partner Judith.

She made me this absolutely gorgeous Christmas mini quilt.





But her generosity went much, much further than that. She also made me this beautiful pouch and included so many extra's that I was gobsmacked when I opened this parcel. The extra's that were in this parcel were Christmas serviettes, 2 packets of Lindt  chocolate, a Christmas ornament, a very cute storage tin, some bohin  hand sewing needles, 3 spools of aurifil thread, fiskars fold up sissors, and several DMC embroidery flosses plus 1 cottage garden embroidery floss (which I am so excited to try). I really want to extend a huge thank you out to Judith for spoiling me so much.






For my partner Melissa I also made her a Christmas mini quilt. This cute little snowman one from Lori Holt.




I then included some extra's for Melissa as well as some little extra's for her 2 children and precious new baby and a little something for her husband.



I thoroughly enjoyed this swap. It was so much fun and getting to meet some awesome people along the way.



Hope everyone is travelling along well with this crazy time of year and especially those of you that live around Sydney Australia area with the wild storms we have been experiencing today.

Take care and happy 16th day of Christmas. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment