approx. 16 Oreo's or chocolate ripple biscuits
1 and 1/2 cups Pretzel's of your choice. (I have used pretzel sticks)
1 cup M&M's and some extra for sprinkling on top
650g White cooking chocolate
Christmas coloured sprinkles
crushed candy canes
Also a cookie baking tray lined with a baking sheet or some waxed paper
1. break biscuits and pretzels into pieces and place into mixing bowl.
2. Add 1 cup of M&M's to mix
3. spread your mix out over you baking tray.
4. Melt your white chocolate in microwave. I put mine on at 30 sec intervals and give it a stir until it has completely melted.
5. Once your chocolate has melted pour over the top of your cookie mix. If you get too much in one spot just spread it out with your spoon a little bit.
6. sprinkle on top of the white chocolate before it has melted some extra M&M's, sprinkles and crushed candy canes.
7. leave at room temp until chocolate has hardened ( about 1hour) You could refrigerate if need be if it's way too hot. Then break up into pieces.
I packaged mine in these cute little biscuit boxes ready for Christmas gifts.
Hope you all love this little Christmas treat for something a little bit different.