This fudge recipe is such an easy recipe to make and would look perfect on your festive sweets table. The combination of the bright green with the crushed red and white cane's on top looks so Christmassy and tastes delicious too. But be warned it is very sweet and you only need the tiniest bit.
For the chocolate fudge:
1. 375 grams chocolate chips
2. 395 gram condensed milk
3. 50 grams butter
1. Line a 8 by 8 inch cooking tin with baking paper or alfoil. (I skipped the step of lining it and just sprayed with cooking spray but it was a little hard to get the fudge out afterwards)
2. Put condensed milk and butter in microwave safe bowl and cook on high for 2 mins. Then pour in your choc chips and stir until completely melted.
3. Pour your chocolate fudge into your prepared tin.
For the peppermint fudge:
1. 375 grams white chocolate chips
2. 395 grams condensed milk
3. 40 grams of butter
4. peppermint flavouring
5. green food colouring
6. crushed candy cane
1. Put condescended milk and butter in microwave safe bowl and cook on high for 2 mins. Then pour in the white chocolate chips and stir until melted completely. Then add some green food colouring to your desired colour and the same with the peppermint flavouring to your desired taste.
2. Pour over the top of your chocolate fudge and straight away sprinkle on the crushed candy cane for decoration. (this needs to be done before it sets so that it sticks to the fudge).
3. Then refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Then cut into squares and serve. Keep refrigerated when not being served.
Hope you enjoy this yummy fudge recipe and happy 20th day of Christmas. XO