Tuesday 15 December 2015

Meet Oscar

So this just happened.................






I have been umming and ahhing as to whether to get a little play mate for our cat  Jasper over the past few months. We had our other cat Tiger pass away in June of this year and Jasper is such a lively personality that I think he would love to have a play mate. So today my husband and I made the decision to add this little guy Oscar to our fur baby family.




We found him as a free kitten off of Gumtree which is where we also found Jasper from. And actually in the same area as Mr Jasper bear came from.


He is the sweetest little man and I think he will fit in very well with our family. But at the moment there is a little bit of tension in the air as they get used to each other. Lots of smelling going on and a bit of hissing at each other but they are very curious of each other so I don't think it will take to long for them to get used to each other.











He has already enjoyed his first meal with us and I am sure he is going to settle in just fine and before too long Jasper and Oscar will be best buddies and up to no good with each other.




Happy 15th day of Christmas.





LOVE JAPER & OSCAR

No comments:

Post a Comment